Monday, October 24, 2011

Gaddafi Asked His Body Is Not Bathed

Celebrate LiberationPeople's Libya, carrying the flag
of
 the Kingdom of Libyagathered to celebrate
the
 liberation declaration in Quiche Libya,
Benghazi, Sunday (23/10).
Before he died, the former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi had time to write a will. One final request the body being bathed when he died.

"This is my testament. I, Muammar bin Mohammad bin Abdussalam bi Humayd Humayd bin bin bin Abu Manyar Fuhsi Nayil al Gaddafi, swear there is no other God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. I swear that I will die as a Muslim, "reads the will.

"If I am killed, I wanted to be buried according to Islamic ritual, with the clothes I wore when I die. The bodies I do not bathe. I want to be buried in the tomb in Sirte, in addition to my family and relatives. "

The will was published on the site of Gaddafi's Seven Day News on Monday. Gaddafi also requested that family members be treated well after her death.

He also invited his supporters to continue to fight against foreign aggressors. "I invite the supporters to continue the resistance and fight against foreign aggressors against Libya today, tomorrow, and forever."

Vengeance

Although Gaddafi has died five days ago, his son, Saif al-Islam still trying to rekindle the spirit of his father's resistance. NTC said he had been caught last weekend, but it turns out 39-year-old man appeared on Syrian television, Al-Rai.

"We will continue to fight. I was in Libya in the living conditions and free. We will take revenge, "said Saif in a brief message broadcast on Syrian television.

Meanwhile, his brother, Saadi Gaddafi who left Libya in September last, openly condemned the death of his father and brother. "Execution is barbaric This clearly shows that none of those people who will get the Gaddafi regime in Libya's justice," Saadi said through a spokesman.

Until yesterday, the bodies of Gaddafi has not been buried and still kept in cold storage of meat at a market in Misrata. Residents continued to arrive to see and take pictures of the blackened corpses began.

According to NTC officials, funeral Gaddafi awaiting the results of investigation of the UN Human Rights Commission.